SHELL SHELL MYSELLA S5 N*
LONG LIFE STATIONARY GAS ENGINE OIL
PREVIOUSLY SHELL MYSELLA OIL XL
Shell Mysella S5 N is a high performance quality oil blended for use in highly-rated, 4-stroke, spark-ignition engines which require a ‘low ash’ oil.
Shell Mysella S5 N satisfies the new generation of stationary gas engines designed to meet the emerging legislation limiting emissions of NOx, and those which employ the latest ‘lean’ or ‘clean’ burn technology. Shell Mysella Oil XL is specially developed to provide extended drain intervals in those natural gas engines where oil life is a limiting operational factor.
STEP CHANGE IN OIL DRAIN INTERVAL
n Helps to significantly prolong oil life relative to previous generation gas engine oils by resisting oxidation and nitration, viscosity increase and the formation of harmful acids, especially in demanding cogeneration (CHP) applications. (When used with landfill or biogases, oil life will be dependent on the level of contaminants in the gas.)
EXCELLENT PISTON CLEANLINESS
- Superior control of deposits in advanced designs where previous products are not satisfactory.
OPTIMISED LEVEL OF ‘ASH’ COMPONENTS
- Helps prolong the life of valves and spark plugs.
LOW PHOSPHORUS LEVEL
- Compatible with engines equipped with emission catalysts.
- Spark-ignited gas engines fuelled by natural gas, especially those creating high oil stress.
- May also be used for landfill and biogases.
SPECIFICATIONS, APPROVALS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- MWM Deutz
- Rolls Royce Bergen K-GI, K-G2, K-G3, K-G4 and B series
- Waukesha cogen applications.
IS SUITABLE FOR:
- Engine types where a ‘low ash‘ oil is required.
Suchen Sie nach einem anderen Produkt in SHELL Schmierstoffe oder anderen Schmierstoffe ? Rufen Sie uns einfach an.